This policy applies to all patients booking electrolysis treatment at our clinic. The purpose of this policy is to provide a clear and fair framework for cancellations and refunds.
Payment of Treatment
- After contrariwise fixing the date of electrolysis treatment, the patient must immediately transfer the full amount to the account number provided in order to formally confirm the appointment.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If a patient cancels the electrolysis treatment at least one month (or earlier) before the scheduled appointment, the full amount will be refunded.
- If a patient cancels the electrolysis treatment between 14 days and one month before the scheduled appointment, 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- If a patient cancels the electrolysis treatment 7 days or less before the scheduled appointment, there will be no refund.
- In case of illness, accident, or other unforeseen circumstances, the cancellation policy may be adjusted based on individual assessment by our clinic. The patient must notify us of such situations immediately, with a minimum of 24 h before the scheduled appointment via a (doctor's) certificate and/or other appropriate evidence.
This policy is designed to protect both the clinic and the patient. We strive to handle any cancellations "fairly and reasonably" while at the same time trying to ensure maximum availability of our services for all patients. Your cooperation/understanding is already greatly appreciated.
Did you know you can combine your Facial Feminization Surgery with a breast augmentation? Contact us for more information!
Dr. O. Beckers and Dr. M. Van Genechten performed my Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS), and I am very happy with the result. Besides the excellent workmanship, I also want to emphasize the accessibility of Dr. Beckers and his team.
Ursula WoutersFacial Feminization Surgery